OPEN HOUSE - Sunday, 1pm to 4pm
Come and explore unit #401 a luxury 2-bedroom, 2-bath condo at the Top of the Mounds complex in San Mateo. This unit has been well maintained and offers all the comforts of home without the maintenance headaches. There are no shared walls with any other unit in this spacious 2,076 square foot home. Enter into an elegant foyer followed by an enormous light-filled living room with gas fireplace and separate formal dining room. Fashionable custom Plantation shutters grace the floor to ceiling sliding glass doors and windows throughout this unit. A prominent southwest facing balcony lets in an abundance of natural light and oh, what a view! Enjoy stunning vistas of the hillside’s radiant treescape from almost every room.
Create delicious meals in the expansive modern kitchen that features blonde wood cabinetry, stunning countertops, double basin deep sink with Hansgrohe faucet, Bosch electric cooktop with Zephyr hood, Bosch dishwasher, Kenmore Elite refrigerator, built-in oven, spacious pantry, and built-in desk space with shelving.
A spectacular master suite awaits with sitting area, customized dressing area with walk-in closet, built-in vanity and a spacious master bathroom offering tub as well as a separate shower, a second vanity and custom cabinetry. The 2nd bedroom is also large with generous closet space. Guest bath includes stylish vanity, shower, custom cabinets.
This unit is fully air-conditioned, perfect for those hot Peninsula days! In-unit laundry room with a washer and dryer. Two-car tandem assigned parking in the secured complex garage. Plus, bonus separate storage room on site. This unit is located in an pet friendly property that offers a secured entrance into an elegant lobby with attendant / door person.
If you are looking for luxury living this is the spot. Come and see this lovely unit. contact Martha Longhi for a private showing if you can't make the open house! (650) 787-9980.
- Secure building with door person
- Security surveillance system
- Elegant lobby entrance
- Outdoor swimming pool and hot tub
- BBQ area
- Well-equipped exercise room
- Separate men/women's dressing rooms each with their own sauna.
- Recreation room with full kitchen facilities and thoughtful lending library.
- Dog Run
- Guest Rooms and a Guest apartment available to rent for visit
HOA Fees include:
- Access to all above named facilities
- Door Person
- Common Area Electricity & Gas expense
- Hot Water
- Common Area Landscaping/Gardening
- Exterior Painting & Maintenance
- Insurance - Common Area
- Maintenance - Common Area
- Maintenance - Exterior, Pools, Spa, Recreation Facility
- Management Fee / Reserves
- HOA Fee $1,450/monthly
- Price: Offered at $1,495,000
- Living Space: 2076 sq. ft
- Beds: 2
- Bathrooms: 2