Live a care-free life at the Mounds of San Mateo. A spectacular, pet friendly property offering on-site management, luxurious lobby with attendant on duty 7 days a week, outdoor swimming pool, in-ground hot tub, exercise facility with saunas, Rec room with full kitchen facilities, and so much more.
PLUS, our generous seller will pay the first 6 months of the HOA fee for the new owner!
Unit #401 is a spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bath unit located on the 4th floor and shared no walls with any other unit! It offers a plush primary bedroom suite with separate dressing area, customized walk-in closet and built-in vanity.
Our generous second bedroom is also large and private with a wall of closet space and easy access to the comfortable guest bath that sits just across the hall.
Enjoy a bright, spacious living room with built-in gas fireplace and a sweeping southwest facing balcony graced by beautiful floor to ceiling sliding glass doors dressed in custom Plantation shutters.
Dine al fresco or take in the relaxing hillside views showcased from both the living room and dining room.
Prepare you meals in its expansive kitchen with gleaming stainless-steel appliances, beautiful cabinets, and countertop. This is a beautiful unit, located in a spectacular complex. Don't wait any longer, come to see unit #401!
- 2, 076 square feet
- Central air and heat
- NO shared walls with any other unit
- Elegant entrance
- Spacious living room with gas fireplace
- Formal dining room
- Sweeping southwest facing balcony with floor to ceiling sliding glass doors and Plantation shutter window treatments.
- Expansive eat-in kitchen, stunning countertop and cabinets, double basin deep sink with Hansgrohe faucet
- Bosch electric cooktop with Zephyr hood, Bosch dishwasher, Kenmore Elite refrigerator, built-in oven
- Spacious pantry closet
- Built-in desk space and shelving
- In-unit laundry room with full-size washer and dryer.
- Two-car tandem assigned parking in the secured complex garage
- Separate, on-site storage room
- Elegant lobby entrance
- Secure building with lobby attendant, 7 days a week from 7:30am to 11:30pm
- Security surveillance system
- Outdoor swimming pool and in-ground hot tub
- BBQ area
- Equipped exercise room
- Separate men and women's dressing areas each with their own sauna
- Recreation room with full kitchen facilities and relaxing reading area.
- Pet friendly complex
- Fenced dog run
- Guest rooms and a guest apartment available to rent for visiting friends and/or family with restrictions
HOA Fee includes:
- Unit heating and cooling
- Basic cable service
- Hot water
- Garbage and Sewer
- Use of pool, spa, fitness center, and social room
- Secured Lobby entrance with front desk attendant, 7 days a week from 7:30am to 11:30pm
- Package delivery tracking
- On-site management and custodial staff
- Common Area Electricity & Gas expense
- Common Area Landscaping/Gardening
- Exterior Painting & Maintenance
- Insurance - Common Area
- Maintenance - Common Area
- Maintenance - Exterior, Pools, Spa, Recreation Facility
- Management Fee / Reserves
- HOA Fee $1,407/monthly
- The Association’s dues are based on the actual operating costs of the property and the annual funding of replacement reserves for capital expenses.
Contact Martha Longhi
- Price: Sold For $1,210,000
- Living Space: 2076 Sq. Ft.
- Beds: 2
- Bathrooms: 2