Don't miss out on this amazing home! Ready to move in? Renovated with high-end finishes throughout, this is one of the biggest homes in the Kensington Park Community with an open floorplan and lots of natural lights. Enjoy three bedrooms upstairs plus an office/loft and two and one-half bathrooms with a newly painted interior and exterior, dual-pane windows, laminate flooring, newer showers, vanities and fixtures and high-quality throughout. The entry leads to a formal living room with a high ceiling, a formal dining room and a spacious family room featuring a gas fireplace. Through a sliding door relax in your private, low-maintenance backyard. Cook in the stunning upgraded kitchen with a granite countertop, backsplash, bay window and recess lights. The large master bedroom offers a walk-in closet and remodeled en-suite bathroom featuring dual sinks. There is also a second bath and central heat as well. This house has a low HOA and is $50/month with many guest parking spaces. It offers easy access to Highway 880, freeways and Dumbarton Bridge. There is minimal through traffic to Palo Alto, Menlo Park, Facebook and other tech hubs. Enjoy being a close distance to high-ranking schools, shops and restaurants.
- Approximately 1,988 square feet of livable space on an approximately 3,941 square foot lot
- Built-in 1992
- Low HOA - $50/month
- Many guest parking spaces
- Attached 2-car garage with an automatic garage opener
- Freshly painted interior and exterior
- Light and bright living room with vaulted ceilings
- Newly updated bathrooms with fresh paint and tile flooring
- Excellent schools: Patterson Elementary, Thornton Junior High, and American High School
- Easy access to HWY 880 and Dumbarton Bridge and minimal through traffic to Palo Alto, Menlo Park, Facebook and other tech hubs.
- Close distance to shops and restaurants
- Price: Offered at $1,398,888
- Living Space: 1988 sq. ft
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
- Lot Size: 3941 Sq. Ft.