Nestled in a beautiful Redwood forest setting on a private road in La Honda sits a stylish, one bedroom, one bath cottage offering a smart open concept floorplan maximizing its livable space. This treasured home has a comfortable living area, beautiful kitchen with quality wooden cabinetry, appliances, and countertop. Tumble stone tiled bathroom, inviting bedroom with wood-burning stove and French doors opening to a back porch that wraps around one side of the home. Detached one car garage and separate storage shed, all on an 11,800 square foot parcel. Your creative juices will stir once you see this heavenly compound! Fully fenced, with an electric gate at the end of the driveway, 27 Pope Rd offers two entrance points, along with boat or RV parking, and plenty of yard space. Come and see it for yourself and consider the possibilities a La Honda lifestyle has to offer.
This is a perfect full or part-time residence that offers a great "escape destination" away from the over-the-hill hustle and bustle. Just 15 minutes down the road from Alice’s restaurant, ~30 minutes from Redwood City, 45 minutes from Stanford. A terrific Peninsula location, spectacular for all things recreational! Hiking, biking, beach, camping, all close by.
Cottage features include:
· Double hung vinyl windows
· Hand hewn engineered flooring
· Tumble stone bathroom
· Double-paned French doors
· Redwood Deck
· Patio area
Local markets and attractions:
· La Honda Market, La Honda - 0.7 miles
· Apple Jacks Bar, La Honda - 0.6 miles
· Alice’s Restaurant, Skylonda – 7.0 miles
· San Gregorio Store, San Gregorio – 7.5 miles
· San Gregorio Beach, 8 miles
· Loma Mar Store, Loma Mar – 7.0 miles
· Arcangeli Grocery, Pescadero – 13 miles
· Purisima Creek Redwood Preserve – 17.8 miles
OPEN SUNDAY JANUARY 2nd, 2022!
12:30PM TO 3:30PM
Check out what the La Honda lifestyle has to offer.
- Price: Offered at $725,000
- Living Space: 640 sq. ft
- Beds: 1
- Baths: 1
- Lot Size: 11800 Sq. Ft.