This incredible Woodacre ridgeline retreat overlooks the San Geronimo Valley. Built in 1990, this beautiful home features three bedrooms, two and one-half baths plus a separate den or additional guest suite and attached two-car garage with built-in storage. It offers a spacious living room with cathedral ceilings, a fireplace, eat-in kitchen, a large master suite with a fireplace and a private deck with valley views. Located in a private and serene setting with convenient access to the surrounding Marin County open space, the property offers a sense of calm with signature views of the San Geronimo Valley, making this the ultimate destination retreat.
This is truly a rare find, offering the ideal balance of Northern California living for both indoor and outdoor entertaining. All this is just moments from downtown Fairfax and at the gateway to some of west Marin's best parks and open space preserves, which offer access to some of the best hiking, biking and riding trails in the Bay Area.
· 3 Bedrooms
· 2.5 Bathrooms
· Primary suite with en-suite bath, walk-in cedar lined closet, fireplace and private deck with expansive valley views
· Spacious eat-in kitchen with views out to the valley
· Incredible living room flooded with natural light, cathedral ceilings and fireplace opens to a deck overlooking the San Geronimo Valley and beyond
· Separate office or den just off the kitchen
· Full laundry room
· Unfinished water closet off primary bath with plumbing for lower-level washer and dryer
· Attached two-car garage with built-in storage
· Private setting just blocks from Marin County open space
San Geronimo Valley:
· Lagunitas School District offering Montessori and Open Classroom elementary programs and additional Middle School program 6th, 7th & 8th grades
· San Geronimo Valley Community Center offering special events and community services
· Nature preserve conversion to new open space access with easy access in the center of the valley
· Woodacre Improvement Club or "WIC" offering swim, tennis and gym facility with open membership
· Dixon Ranch and Creekside Equestrian Centers
· Samuel P. Taylor State Park
- Price: Offered at $999,000
- Living Space: 2243 sq. ft
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Lot Size: 30628 Sq. Ft.