The meandering pathway and covered front porch summon you to this charming bungalow located in the Rosemary Gardens neighborhood. Lovingly cared for and upgraded through the years, this home offers charm, an excellent open floorplan and a central location for commuters and shopping.
• Spacious floor plan includes a living room w/fireplace, formal dining, large eat-in kitchen and 2 bedrooms facing the lovely backyard
• The kitchen has ample cabinet storage, room for an eat-in table or small desk, a breakfast counter, a gas stove, a newer dishwasher (replaced in 2020) and excellent access to the yard through sliding doors to the covered patio
• Entertain in the private rear yard under the gazebo or simply just relax in the hammock with a multitude of Japanese Maple trees in various hues – The sunny yard is ideal for the farm-to-table concept with raised vegetable planters and a plethora of fruit trees: lemon, lime, apple, cherry and avocado
• Double pane windows | Hardwood floors | Central HVAC + a split-unit in one bedroom (2020) | Replaced fences in 2020 | Sewer lateral replaced 2007 | Water main replaced 2006 | Copper plumbing | H20 heater 2020 | 100 amp panel | Replaced front & interior doors in 2012
•2021 bathroom refresh with vanity and toilet | Re-glazed tile & tub 2015
•Rosemary Gardens is a hidden enclave of homes with voluntary community events such as an ice cream social, the annual Holiday Tree event and other organized events
• Close to Light Rail, highways, downtown, Valley Fair, Santana Row, Rosemary Gardens Park, the airport, Apple and the forthcoming Downtown West Google Village
- Price: Offered at $975,000
- Living Space: 980 Sq. Ft.
- Beds: 2
- Baths: 1
- Lot Size: 5421 Sq. Ft.