This exquisite 4-bedroom, 3-bath home offers a classic design with functional living spaces. Every aspect of this home has been carefully considered, including the chef's kitchen, open dining and adjacent living/family room with fireplace and built-ins. Prepare meals in style with granite countertops, 6-gas burner stove, large pantry, and an expansive island that invites gatherings. You'll find high ceilings throughout. The primary retreat located on the second floor is a sanctuary where tranquility meets style. Indulge in the on-suite bathroom, walk-in closet, and adjacent fourth bedroom, which can be used as an office or nursery. In addition, you'll find 2 generously sized bedrooms downstairs, providing comfort and privacy for family members or guests. The interior has been freshly painted, and refinished hardwood floors, adding warmth and character to the living space. Don't miss out on the opportunity to make this extraordinary residence your own. You will Love Living here!
- 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms
- 2,209 Square Feet of Living Space
- 5,900 Square Feet Lot
- Remolded in 2005
- Prior to putting on the market owners: painted Interior, resurfaced hardwood floors, and new carpet in primary bedroom.
- Primary bedroom retreat, with large bathroom ensuite, walk-in closet, and bonus hobby room/ office/ nursery
- Large secondary bedrooms and bathrooms.
- Expansive kitchen and 6 burner gas stove
- Water wise water collecting jug on the property
- Detached entrainers sound room/ Studio
- Price: Offered at $2,798,000
- Living Space: 2209 Sq. Ft.
- Beds: 4
- Baths: 3
- Lot Size: 5900 Sq. Ft.